The Varsity pre-game dinners are a special, long-standing tradition for the Varsity players! You get an opportunity to meet the boys off the field and put faces with the numbers on the game jerseys.
Please take a look at the list of volunteers above and use the below form to add your name as a Host or Co-Host. Four total volunteers are needed for each dinner (1 Host and 3 Co-Hosts).
Would like to donate but can't volunteer? Click here to make a dinner donation. All donations will be used towards the purchase of dinners.
Details are as follows:
- 1 Host and 3 Co-Hosts for each date listed
- Hosts will coordinate with the Co-Hosts for the the prep and purchase of the meal.
- Pasta/Breadsticks/Chicken Tenders/Pizza/Fries/Salad/Fruit are ideas for the meal.
- Can be purchased or homemade (Mrs. C's/Farms Market or Chicken Shack are options)
- Be creative! Walking Tacos or Coneys are also great.
- 14 lbs of pasta should feed 75 players/coaches.
- Other Team Dinner Responsibilities
- Help set-up and clean up.
- Bring the plates/cups/napkins/wipes/paper towels.
- Bring the drinks (typically 8 gallons of chocolate milk).
- Dinner is served typically between 5:20 and 6:45 p.m. (the boys arrive directly after practice).
- Location can be at South (arrive at 4:45 p.m. to park) - the Commons/Girls Gym or at your home/backyard.
- If serving at South, remember to clean the entire area (tables/throw trash in bins and stack food boxes)
- Extras can be offered to the GPS Engineers or Maintenance.
- Call or text Alisha Klunder at 313-204-7808 with any questions or concerns.